Sign in to follow this  
Doug Rucker

Des Moines Iowa Pressure Cleaning School

The Midwest Cleaning event in Des Moines Iowa as an annual event that is held every July.  This year the dates are July 18th an 19th.  The 2 day educational event will be filled with many industry veterans that can you help you as you start and grow your business.  This will be a great place to learn a lot about Pressure Washing, Soft Washing, Window Cleaning, Marketing, and much more.

I'll be doing a one day school on July 17th 2014 the day before the event. We will do some hands on training in the morning, followed by 3 hours of classroom instruction in the afternoon.

Hands on training will cover Soft Washing a Roof, Soft Washing a house using either a dedicated pump or down streaming. I'll show you how x jetting works and when and where I use it, driveway cleaning, protecting the property, and much more.

In the classroom we will go over Roof Cleaning, House Washing, Concrete, Pool and Wood Deck Cleaning, How I price a residential job, equipment selection for you new business, Protecting the property, and more. As always I will have an open Q & A time to ask anything you need.

Call or text me at 281.541.0511 or email me at pressurecleaningschool@gmail.com if you are interested. The class will be limited to the first 10 that sign up and pay.